Friday, June 28, 2013

This is me...

This is my first blog and therefore, I'm not entirely sure what I should say. I've never done anything like this before and I am excited to see how this plays out! I suppose the first thing I'm should do is explain my life. I am 16 years old and I currently live in New York. My family consists of myself, my younger sister, my mother, and my father. I love my life ❤.  I am going into 11th grade and I desperately love my friends. I am currently on summer vacation, and in 10 days I am going to Paris to visit some family, which includes my favorite cousins. I am excited to continue blogging and I will post pictures on a later blog. That's all for now.
                                  
                                          Kisses, Dominique xx

No comments:

Post a Comment